All in the Family
This trio has the Midas touch when it comes to pampering services
Carol, Daniel and Patricia Goldstone
Photographs: Bob Capazzo
It’s all in the family at Concierge Greenwich for Greenwich natives Daniel Goldstone, his wife Patricia and mother Carol. With combined backgrounds in personal assistance, catering, event planning, estate management and real estate, the trio has created a new lifestyle- management company. Concierge Greenwich utilizes an extensive–but selective–list of vetted vendors to provide white glove service for your everyday needs. Wondering if it’s time to call in the professionals? Here are just a few of the services they offer:
- This is not an average pick-up/drop-off job. Buttons, seams and pockets are checked and a detailed inventory is created. The best part? Clean items are returned to your closet and hung on your own hangers.
- Store up to fifty items of clothing or accessories, be it formal wear or your winter wardrobe. Once items are photographically catalogued, you’ll have digital access to select individual pieces, as needed. Have them sent directly to your vacation destination, home or business.
- Create a bespoke suit or duplicate and alter items in your own closet with the help of a professional tailor or clothing designer.
- Loathe churning out thank you notes after a big event? They’ll do it for you. Carol’s calligraphy can dress up even the simplest notes.
- With floor plans of your new house, they’ll strategize the packing and unpacking of everything in your home and know exactly where it goes in your new space.
- Let them plan your dream vacation, from booking the travel details to stocking the chartered yacht with your favorite things. A recent retreat included customized bicycles built and designed to each guests’ liking.
- Return from vacation to a house with a fridge that is stocked with fresh groceries and a table that’s set, ready for dinnertime.
Mind Your Manors
- No need to worry about who’s looking after your home while you’re away. Basic maintenance and monitoring are easily arranged, and should another Sandy come to town, post-storm inspections will survey for any damage. conciergegreenwich.com