Develop and practice safe bike riding skills
On Saturday May 4th, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Julian Curtiss School will hold a Bike Rodeo. What’s a bike rodeo? It’s a fun course for bikers to develop and practice safe riding skills.
- Tune up! Get your bike ready with local bike shop experts
- Learn safety rules and get your helmet fit with Greenwich Police Silver Shield!
- Health and Safety information from YMCA of Greenwich
- Beginners learn to start and stop with Greenwich Safe Cycling
- Scanning! Learn tips for safe cycling in traffic
- Then try a challenge! The Rock Dodge
- Advanced riders can try the demon driveway and the crazy crossroads!
- Get certified as a safe cyclist!
- Power up at the snack sale!
This event is free and open to the public. $5 suggested donation.
Created with support from: Julian Curtiss PTA Wellness Committe, Greenwich Safe Cycling, Greenwich Police Silver Shield, YMCA of Greenwich, local bike shops & “An Organizer’s Guide to BicycleRodeos,” 2005, @ Cornell.edu
180 East Elm Street